HOW YOU CAN START FOS IN YOUR AREA:
- Age limit is not required to participate in FOS.
- The interested member who want to be a part of FOS Should run some activities like supporting them for their coaching classes, education, nutrition and drinking water for these children.
- Making small groups to appoint a specific members to run those activities in your area. which establish model support structure for care, protection and development of the orphan, poor, needy and disadvantage children.
ACTIVITIES YOU CAN CARRY IN YOUR AREA:
- When the person becomes a membership of the FOS what would be the first step to show their involvement in these activities.
- Orphanage, School, Hostel for poor and disadvantages children and community education support to poor needy children especially to girls.
- Vocational Training for rural school dropouts.
- Community health awareness and medical support.
- The members should Plan to run extra activities in their area such as support for coaching classes, music, sports, art& craft competition etc.
The members should form groups to overcome all the activities in the given area